Welcome to the Redwood Coast Senior Center in Fort Bragg California located on the beautiful Mendocino Coast!
At the Center you will find:
- A great daily lunch and lively conversation with friends (11:30am-12:30pm)
- An expanded calendar of social and educational programs especially designed by and for seniors.
- Field trips! Special dinners!
- Meals on Wheels: A hot meal delivered to our homes when we seniors can’t get out.
- Consultation on any matter of importance to independent senior living.
- Shopping at the Attic Thrift Store.
- The Center’s Garden provides an opportunity to “get dirty” and help contribute to the lunch programs here at the Center. Consider volunteering today.
- The Attic Thrift Store One of the best kept secrets on the Coast! Come by and take a look, bring your donations, or perhaps consider volunteering a day or more a week. Always fresh, and who knows what treasure you will find!
- Use high speed wireless internet throughout the Center or get instruction and support.
It is with great sadness and deepest regret I must inform you that on June 13th 2019, Redwood Coast Seniors Inc. lost our Board of Directors President Rick Banker. He was a friend, a fellow musician and a kind and gentle soul that was always ready to step forward to lend a helping hand. He has been a pillar of The Center and The Community and will be sorely missed.
Rest in Peace Rick.