Welcome to the Redwood Coast Seniors in Fort Bragg, California, located on the beautiful Mendocino Coast!
At the Center you will find:
- A great daily lunch and lively conversation with friends (11:30am-12:30pm Tuesday and Thursday outside pickup)
- Due to COVID-19 the events are cancelled. When the center opens again, an expanded calendar of social and educational programs especially designed by and for seniors will be offered.
- Meals on Wheels: Hot meals delivered to home bound seniors.
- Information and resources of importance to independent senior living.
- The Center’s Garden provides an opportunity to learn how to grow vegetables and help contribute to the lunch programs here at the Center. Consider volunteering today!
- The Attic Thrift Store Interesting treasurers can be found so come by and take a look, bring your donations, or perhaps consider volunteering a day or more a week. Always fun, and who knows what bargain you will find!
- Use high speed wireless internet throughout the Center or get instruction and support.
During COVID-19 restrictions, not all services are available. We are actively working to open up in a safe way and we look forward to offering our full range of services again soon. Over the past year, we have been busy renovating our historic building and we know you will love and enjoy the new look.