Welcome to the Redwood Coast Seniors in Fort Bragg, California, located on the beautiful Mendocino Coast!
At the Center you will find:
- A great lunch and lively conversation with friends (Tuesday and Thursday front door pick up 11:30 to 12:30, call to schedule) (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday dining room is open to COVID-19 vaccinated seniors 11:30 to 1:30)
- Beginning in August, the center will have a full activity calendar of social and educational programs especially designed by and for seniors. Until further notice, all activites and events will be available only to those presenting COVID-19 proof of vaccination. Your cooperation is appreciated in keeping our Seniors safe!
- Meals on Wheels: Hot meals delivered to home bound seniors Monday, Wednesday and Friday with frozen meals for off days.
- Information and resources of importance to independent senior living.
- The Center’s Garden provides an opportunity to learn how to grow vegetables and help contribute to the lunch programs here at the Center. Consider volunteering today!
- The Attic Thrift Store Interesting treasures can be found so come by and take a look, bring your donations, or perhaps consider volunteering a day or more a week. Always fun, and who knows what bargain you will find! Open Monday – Friday 10am to 4pm.
- Use high speed wireless internet throughout the Center or get instruction and support.
Over the past year, we have been busy renovating our beautiful historic building and we are looking forward to you seeing it!